Notes Live is strategically and aggressively working to expand the combined footprint of our music venues and Bourbon Brothers Smokehouse and Tavern across the United States. The business models are highly complimentary in terms of revenue and capital expenditure required to build.
We are focusing on markets with the following core elements:
- 250k local population with 1mm+ within 30 minutes drive
- High visibility locations within revitalization zones with tax incentive
- No boutique venue in the market between 500-2000 person capacity in a full service environment
- Proximity to major transportation routes in between 100 major market cities in the U.S.
- A local partner that loves real estate, hospitality, and great music
Fire up the band! Construction is underway in the City of Gainesville, Georgia. Gainesville will be the newest home to our world-class campus that will feature live music, a premier event venue, and the highly acclaimed Bourbon Brothers Smokehouse and Tavern.
Current target markets include:
Huntsville and Birmingham
Longmont, Boulder, Loveland, and Fort Collins/North Colorado
Sarasota, Pensacola, Melbourne, and Ocala/Gainesville
Savanah and Augusta
Greenville, Columbia, and Charleston
Waco, Midland, and Frisco
Covington/Florence (Cincinnati), and Lexington
Chattanooga, Spring Hill, Murfreesboro, and Knoxville
PARTNER WITH US
We believe the demand for premium entertainment experiences will only continue to rise as populations grow outside of major U.S. cities. Our specialty venues offer audiences a fresh way to enjoy their favorite shows — and the results have been speaking for themselves!