IN BROKEN ARROW, Oklahoma
Exclusive lifetime luxury suite ownership inside Broken Arrow’s most luxurious outdoor 12,500 capacity music venue – Sunset Amphitheater at Broken Arrow (located in the Tulsa Market)
- Up to a Total Targeted Return of 19% (excluding depreciation)
- 202 Lifetime VIP luxury suites
- 156 Lifetime Owner’s Club Suite members
- VIP Priority Parking
Welcome to the Sunset Amphitheater at BROKEN ARROW, OK
The Sunset at Broken Arrow will be a state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater located inside the Broken Arrow Events Park, OK (Tulsa Market), projected to break ground in Spring of 2024 with a total capacity of 12,500, comprised of 6 VIP 10-person luxury fire pit suites, 58 VIP 8-person luxury fire pit suites, 138 VIP 4-person luxury fire pit suites, and an Owner’s Club Suite with lifetime ticket access for 156 memberships.
The amphitheater also includes upper and lower bowl seating, a general admission lawn, and 4 ultra suites. All luxury fire pit suite feature a natural gas-powered fire pit and fully configurable seats with abundant room for food & beverage to make an exceptional and private environment to take in a show. To elevate the experience even further, all suites will include premium food & beverage service before and during the show. The Sunset Amphitheater at Broken Arrow will be the most luxurious and hospitality-focused music venue in the Tulsa area.
EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE MUSIC PARTNERSHIP
Become a Diamond Member
One time payment of $500,000 / $650,000
- Ownership use of an 8-seat / 10-seat luxury firepit suite.
- 8 / 10 tickets to all live music events.
- Pro rata project depreciation.
- Blended targeted annual return of up to $98,000 ($500,000 level) or $121,000 ($650,000 level).
- 2 VIP Parking passes and access to Roth’s Seafood & Chophouse menu, comprised of 5-star food and beverages.
Become a Platinum Member
One time payment of $275,000
- Ownership use of a 4-seat luxury fire pit suite.
- 4 tickets to all live music events.
- Pro rata project depreciation.
- Blended targeted annual return of up to $48,000.
- VIP Parking pass and access to Roth’s Seafood & Chophouse menu, comprised of 5-star food and beverages.
Become a Gold Partner
One time payment of $125,000
- Ownership use of the Owners Suite
- 2 tickets to all live music events
- Pro rata project depreciation
- Blended targeted annual return of up to $24,000
- VIP Parking and access to Roth’s Seafood & Chophouse menu, comprised of 5-star food and beverages.
WHY INVEST IN SUNSET AT BROKEN ARROW, OK
The Sunset Amphitheater at Broken Arrow will stand alone as one of the most exciting music and entertainment venues in the country. Our driving purpose is to create a world-class outdoor music amphitheater that will rival iconic venues like Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison, Colorado, and Toyota Music Factory in DFW as one of the most desirable venues in the world for artists to play and fans to experience live music.
Notes Live has pioneered the concept of music and entertainment investing. The demand for our unique fire pit suites was so overwhelming, that when we opened our Colorado Springs Sunset Amphitheater investment, it only took 22 weeks for the entire inventory to sell out. We anticipate even more demand in Broken Arrow, (Tulsa Market), OK. This is your chance to experience a once-in-a-lifetime, real estate anchored investment in American music history. When they’re gone – they’re gone!
Notes Live is known for building world class entertainment venues and campuses across the United States. Boasting the best artists from around the world, your investment will create a lifetime of memories for you, your friends, family, and colleagues. The Sunset at Broken Arrow is located inside the Broken Arrow Events Park. It’s situated east of Creek Turnpike and North of 101 St./New Orleans St.
$1 million (excluding your primary residence).
“THE SECURITIES ARE OFFERED ON A “BEST EFFORTS” BASIS (THE “OFFERING”) TO ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY PURSUANT TO SECTION 4(a)(2) OF THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 AS AMENDED (THE “ACT”), AND RULE 506(C) OF REGULATION D PROMULGATED THEREUNDER.”
ABOUT NOTES LIVE
Notes Live, Inc. is a rapidly growing entertainment and hospitality company renowned for its luxury venues and exceptional high-touch service. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Notes Live strategically develops projects in high-growth areas, and its campuses and venues are attractive to municipalities across the country.
The Notes Live portfolio comprises the world-renowned Sunset Amphitheater, as well as exceptional entertainment campuses including Bourbon Brothers Smokehouse and Tavern and Boot Barn Hall. Notes Live envisions significant economic and cultural impacts in the communities they target for expansion across the South and Southeast.